Black Cat Camera|
New features in ver2.0– Added the ability to detect eye-like objects on black cats.
– Added support for portrait mode shooting on models with dual cameras.
Want to take beautiful pictures of black cats!Don’t you think that black cats tend to be underexposed?
Don’t you think it’s easy to miss a good photo opportunity while you’re adjusting the exposure?
“BlackCatCamera” is a camera app specially designed for taking pictures of such black cats.
It will automatically adjust the exposure to the black cat.
So it will help you take beautiful black cat pictures capturing their expressions and fur without missing a photo opportunity!
Non-black cats? It’s okay!By turning off the “ForBlackCat” mode, non-black cats will also be supported.
Added the ability to focus on the black cat’s eye(-like object).
– If the app finds it, the center point for focusing will be automatically set to the position of the found eye.
– When the app automatically sets the center point for focusing, the shape of the crosshair mark indicating the center point for focusing will change.
– This feature is only for black cats, and will only be enabled when the “ForBlackCats” mode is on.
Shooting in portrait mode is now supported.
How to Use “Black Cat Camera”
Black Cat Mode
– You can use the slider to tell the app the desired brightness.
– Depending on the model you are using, the brightness adjustment may work too weak or too strong. In that case, try switching High/Mid/Low of “Exposure Adjustment Strength” in the app’s settings menu.
– You can adjust the brightness with the slider. In this mode, the slider functions as a normal exposure compensation.
– You can also adjust the brightness by dragging the screen up and down as well as using the slider.
Choosing a Cat
Point for Focusing
(Currently it seems that this feature is not available for front cameras.)
Shape of the Crosshair
– You can set it manually at any time by tapping.
– The eye-like object detection feature can be turned off in the settings menu.